This all-natural soil amendment feeds healthy natural microbes to your soil, which rebuild soil structure and immediately start delivering nutrients to your plants’ roots, creating a positive feedback loop that supports vibrant growth all season long.
- Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure kick-starts soil ecosystems so that Mother Nature helps you grow fruits and vegetables that are healthier, hardier, and more nutritious than those grown with without
- The worm castings in Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure act as a sponge to hold water and regulate moisture levels in the soil, making it a great addition to your regular plant care routine.
- Jocelyn’s Soil Booster Worm Manure is a regenerative growing tool, restoring the health of your soil and acting as a carbon sink — it’s not just great for your plants, it’s also a climate-change fighter!
A little goes a long way with our product, as it is best used as an inoculum for rehabilitating dead "dirt" with the microbiology it needs to grow healthy plants
The key is in the Booster microbes that will get to the roots as quickly as possible, where they will manufacture on-demand nutrients as requested by that plant.
Our castings are from red wiggle worms, the premium composting worm, so it only takes a very small amount to inoculate with all the diverse biology that healthy soil requires. 800g of Jocelyn's Soil Booster Worm Manure feeds up to 20 square feet of garden bed OR 1 feeding for up to 25 mature plants
- This product can be used at any point in the growing cycle, from seed starting, through to potting up, transplanting and top dressing and we guarantee you will see beneficial results in two weeks or less when using this product.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or a full refund.